Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (In-person). With a primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this intensive course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Learners will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
This course begins with online pre-work, culminating in two days of practical application facilitated by Wiley’s expert trainers at our Education Center in Minneapolis, MN or Copenhagen, Denmark.
• Increased confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
• Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
• First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
• Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
• Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
• Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC® alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC®
• Credential of Certified Everything DiSC
• Online coursework, half-day work or 4-5 hours
• Two days of practical application in the live classroom
• Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
• Practical experience through application to a real project
• Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
• Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
• A half-day of Sub-Account Training with Morris Interactive to learn the back end of the registration system