Company: Morris Interactive
Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Reporting To: CEO
Start Date: September 2019
At Morris Interactive we start with people. It is how we approach each of our client engagements, and how we operate internally. We believe people are the strength of any organization, and we look to work with organizations who share that same philosophy by investing in their people. We offer highly engaging interactive courses, workshops and sessions delivered by passionate educators who have expertise in a broad range of fields. Our team expertise includes areas like sales, human resources, leadership development, strategic planning, governance and a wide array of consulting services. Our team is experiencing rapid growth and is prompting the expansion of our team to add capacity to the CEO and team and their mission to deliver solutions that educate, inform and inspire. We are seeking expressions of interest for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join our team:
Some of the skills and qualifications we are seeking include:
*You are someone who is one step ahead of everyone else
*You are fluent in utilizing technology to enhance communication. That technology includes the Microsoft suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and related database management
*You can organize a range of calendar’s events, and schedules through proactive planning
*You are adept with software like QuickBooks and Customer relationship management tools
*Superior communication skills (speaking, writing, listening, comprehension)
* Advanced fluency in English
* Superior English writing skills and document development (employment manuals, policies, procedures, job descriptions, proposals, reports, etc.)
* Minimum of 3 years of business experience
* Relevant post-secondary education
* Experience with behavioural assessment and diagnostic tools
* Experience with personality/temperament profiling (DiSC®, MBTI, etc.)
* Proven ability to connect with a diverse, multi-generational audience
* Adaptable, resilient, able to think on your feet
* Effective organizational skills that help bring people together to achieve common goals
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Passionate about producing an outstanding client and employee experiences
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a team-work orientation
* Highly ethical, respectful, and respectable
Personal Qualifications Include:
* Canadian Residency (Saskatchewan preferred)
* Permanent legal Canadian working status
* Current Canadian Driver’s License
* Willingness and ability to travel (day-trips and overnights)
* Highway-worthy vehicle
* Clean and clear criminal record check
morrisinteractive.ca | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-866-955-3006
About Morris Interactive:
Morris Interactive is a dynamic consulting firm, based in Saskatoon, SK with regional offices located in Edmonton, AB, Quebec, QC, and Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. At Morris Interactive we believe our people and our relationships are what drive business growth and success. We work with businesses of all sizes across multiple industries including agriculture, public sector, healthcare, as well as with over 120 Indigenous organizations.
Relationships matter. Results matter.
Morris Interactive has built its reputation by delivering honest and direct feedback and delivering solid results and project outcomes for our clients. Our principal consultants are senior leaders, and subject matter experts in their fields; they are respected for creating innovative custom solutions for our clients, while leveraging the strength and depth of our partner programs. Some of those partners include the research firm John Wiley and Sons, utilizing the Everything DiSC® and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ tool sets, human resources research and tools provided through McLean & Company, as well as PROSCi, the Change Management Specialists, TalentClick, for predicting strengths and risks and how they will affect organizational safety.
Our approach at Morris Interactive isn’t for everybody. We purposefully seek out clients with whom we can build a continuing relationship. We believe our clients’ success is our success, and we are committed to working alongside you to achieve your goals and see your business thrive.
At Morris Interactive, we start with people.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes with cover letters (required) in confidence, to email@example.com. Please include a professional reference list with at least 2 employer or client contacts. Short-listed candidates will participate in psychometric testing. Salary will be commensurate with credentials and experience. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, but only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.