Company: Morris Interactive
Position: Summer Student
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Reporting To: Director of Business Development
Morris Interactive is a dynamic consulting firm, based in Saskatoon, SK with regional offices located in Edmonton, AB, Quebec, QC, and Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. We work with businesses of all sizes across multiple industries including agriculture, public sector, healthcare, mining, oil and gas, construction, as well as with over 120 Indigenous People organizations.
At Morris Interactive we start with people. It is how we approach each of our client engagements, and how we operate internally. We believe people are the strength of any organization, and we look to work with organizations who share that same philosophy by investing in their people. We offer highly engaging interactive courses, workshops, and sessions delivered by passionate educators who have expertise in a broad range of fields. Our current team expertise includes areas like sales, human resources, leadership development, strategic planning, governance, and many other disciplines and areas. As the demand for our services increase, so does our need to find and develop talented people to join our team.
Morris Interactive is looking for enthusiastic students for a summer position, based in our Saskatoon Office.
Third-year and graduating B.Comm. students with majors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Education, or related and compatible expertise, who are interested in a career in consulting and training and development are invited to submit expressions of interest and applications to Morris Interactive. The chosen student will be cross-trained in all aspects of Morris Interactive’s business operations and be mentored by highly qualified professionals. This is part of our succession planning strategy and the right person may be invited to join the Morris Interactive Team in a full-time capacity.
Our DREAM candidate possesses:
- Enthusiastic and fun-loving
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Assertive, with a service orientation
- Open mind and passion to learn and grow
- Resilient, resourceful, perseverant
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Passion to learn and grow
- Passion to develop new skills and competencies
- Passion to serve and support other people and organizations
- Passionate about team spirit and teamwork
- Passion for quality workmanship
- Passionate about change and change-management
- Passionate about producing a “wow” client experience
- Superior communication skills (English fluency)
- Superior writing skills
- Effective public speaking (entertaining, engaging, interesting)
- Effective training and teaching skills
- Skilled in multi-media technology
- Able to develop training curriculum
- Researching skills
- Administrative and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters in confidence, to email@example.com. Short-listed candidates will participate in psychometric testing and profiling. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, but only those short-listed for interviews will be contacted.